- Tweet three times a day.
- 2000+ Word Post : Only 18 percent publish such articles
- Have trending new content
- Have in depth content
TABLE OF CONTENT’S
- METHOD’S OF RESEARCH
- FINDING USER INTENT
- KEYWORD VOLUME
- AUDIENCE PAIN POINTS
- MARKETING CHANNELS TO USE
- FINDING SUB- TOPICS
- FINDING VIRAL CONTENT IDEA’S
- MOST SHARED CONTENT IN THE NICHE / POSSIBLE HIT CONTENT
- MOST POPULAR PAGE ON COMPETITOR’S WEBSITE
- RESEARCH IN FORUMS
CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGIES
- LAUNCHING THE CONTENT:
- GET IT REVIEWED BY PEOPLE:
- TARGET COMMUNITIES:
- LAUNCH IN EMAIL LISTS!
- GUEST POST ON RELATED TOPICS:
- PITCH IT TO ROUNDUPS:
- SUBMIT ARTICLE FOR REPUBLISHING IN RELATED WEBSITES:
- MEDIA COVERAGE
- STUMBLEUPON PAID DISCOVERY
- GETTING FEATURED ON NEWSLETTERS
- CONVERT BLOGS TO PDF AND SHARE ON UGC WEBSITES:
- NETWORK/COLLAB WITH FELLOW BLOGGERS
- POPULAR FORUMS :
- PINTEREST IS A GAME CHANGER:
- HAVE A GIVEAWAY AT THE END OF EACH BLOG:
- GUEST POST BONUS:
- LINKEDIN SYNDICATION:
- BLOGGER OUTREACH:
- PODCAST BONUSES
- SPEAK AT EVENTS AND CONFERENCES:
USING SOCIAL MEDIA
- REPURPOSE ALL BLOGS INTO YOUTUBE VIDEOS:
- FACEBOOK BOOST WITH RETARGETING:
- HAVE CLICK TO TWEET THIS LINK:
- SHARE THE CONTENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET THE FULL BLOG POST!
MORE IN BACK-LINK STRATEGIES ARTICLE:
First you need “A topic” related to your niche “that needs answering”.
- Need to spend more than 6 hours to create a post ( Some of the content out there are researched and written for months )
- Most important is the audience pain points!
What to do in your research phase
- User Intent / Audience interests
- Audience pain points ( Question Analyzer / Quora)
- Audience language + Queries (Keyword research+ Answer the public)
- Which channel to use? (marketing)
- Keyword volume
METHODS OF RESEARCH:
- Talking with the customers on phone / person → ask them questions
- Chat with our non-customers(potential) on the internet
1) FINDING USER INTENT!
- Google’s first page – Do a brief research to match user intent
- Do they want information?
- Do they want advanced strategies and tips?
- Are they looking for a product?
- Types – informational ( Want something? ) navigational ( searching for a site or contact info) – Transactional
2) CHECK KEYWORD VOLUME:
- Validate the need.
- Is there enough search Volume?
- Is there very brief guide already in that?
- Is there too much Competition?
- Find a medium between Competition and need!.
3) AUDIENCE PAIN POINTS
- Pain points needs to be addressed in the beginning of the article so the readers can relate to us
- Best ways to get this is through
- Forums like quora and reddit
- Go to Instagram hashtags and read through the captions!
- Talk to your audience yourself
4) MARKETING CHANNELS TO USE:
- It is important to know the kind of channel that would work best for your “niche topic”
- How to find that ?
- Check your competitors : What kind of content works well in which kind of platforms
- Go to a similar blog/article : Check where they have the maximum shares.
5) FINDING SUBTOPICS:
(Have mid-long tail keywords on each section)
- USING UDEMY:
- Go check out the course outlines there : would give you a very clear idea about the topic
- Use “Answerthepublic”
- Use Quora
FINDING VIRAL CONTENT IDEA’S
1.1.1) Finding most shared and most liked content / Finding possible hit content:
Find proven likable assets
- Ahrefs = Find a popular website – Hit it in Ahrefs – Top pages – See the ones with most number of links
- Or use uber suggest to spy on your competitors most shared content
Buzzsumo – Features :
- Buzzsumo – Enter the keyword – get the most shared content (Find common topics in top 10) – In that u can filter by content types to know the most shared in a particular content type – also check the evergreen score .
- Buzzsumo – Hit your competitors Domain and it will show the best performing content ( Get the common content out)
- Go to their site manually and check for topics with maximum comments.
- Question Analyzer – Goes through quora Reddit n what not n gets your long tail questions in your niche.
( Remember people ask in quora and Reddit cause they googled it and couldn’t find a convincing answer)
Hit the keyword and it will show u the top posts for that keyword ( Change timeline to 6 months)
- You can hit discover trends n it will show u the best performing content.
- You can also do it to analyze your direct competitor page.
- Content Analyzer – Shows you the best performing content type in that niche ( How to, list, what, why,…)
- Top authors – Finding top authors in your “keyword “ to further do research.
- Google – For a tough ranking keyword – Some articles have more links than they deserve ( Meaning ? You can improve on it)
Research possible ( Not yet published) HIT content:
USING FORUMS :
- Go to sub Reddit / Sub reddit
- Go to Quora
- Questions DB – Get Questions Ideas
- Google image tags – type a keyword- You will get a list of tags just below the search bar – Add them to your main keywords
REACH OUT TO INFLUENCER’S:(BEFORE STARTING TO WRITE)
- Tell them ” We are making an epic in-depth guide on “XXXX” ( for free) and we wanted to make sure we get your input. Are you up for a Q/A session?
- Or even let them cowrite the piece of content.
LAUNCHING THE CONTENT:
- Launch it like you launch a product!
- GET IT REVIEWED BY PEOPLE:
- Ask Influential people to review it!
- TARGET COMMUNITIES:
- Product Hunt
- LinkedIn , Facebook , Slack Channels! , Reddit!, Quora
- LAUNCH IN EMAIL LISTS!
- Yours, your companies and your influencers email lists!
GUEST POST ON RELATED TOPICS:
Guest posting in related topics and casually linking in your guide works!
PITCH IT TO ROUNDUPS:
- Usually they roundup the best articles every week. Pitch it to them!
- [Keyword] + roundup / best blog updates / monthly roundup
SUBMIT ARTICLE FOR REPUBLISHING IN RELATED WEBSITES:
- No followed.
- Increases visibility
- Getting mentions in big magazine or press or a big blog – How? Creating newsworthy content
- Make a list of the columnists and bloggers who write about your industry, including their contact details as well as the sites where they publish their content. You can start by identifying and listing at least 50 different writers in your field and use Excel spreadsheet to organize the levels of priorities for each
- Dig deeper about each writer – To make personalized copy
- Start sending them emails
STUMBLEUPON PAID DISCOVERY
- Stumbleupon is a service, where you pay some money to post your content (You can target audience- like FB targeting) – people there have a greater chance of sharing your post – viral marketing
GETTING FEATURED ON NEWSLETTERS
- Get connected with bloggers with a large number of email list / newsletter
- Before publishing a content – send them a email copy to get featured
- The benefits needs to be mutual – So, find a way to add value to them.
CONVERT BLOGS TO PDF AND SHARE ON UGC WEBSITES:
- Convert your blog to pdf
- Submit it in Scribd and other document sharing websites
NETWORK/COLLAB WITH FELLOW BLOGGERS
- Bloggers usually don’t talk with their fellow bloggers
- But it’s very important we have a network of niche bloggers as our friends
- You share their constant and they’ll share ours.
POPULAR FORUMS :
- There are forums where big industry influencers interact
- We can use such forums to interact with other niche bloggers and consumers
PINTEREST IS A GAME CHANGER:
- Creating 2-3 pins per blog post atleast
- And creating 20-30 pins per week all linking back to your blogs and is very relevant → brings in alot of traffic
HAVE A GIVEAWAY AT THE END OF EACH BLOG:
This has proven to increase shares!
GUEST POST BONUS:
When you add a give away in your guest post blogs, you’ll have 10x more visitors when compared to normal guest posts.
- There are around 700 million users in LinkedIn
- Its largely untapped
- Just repost your blog in LinkedIn and get so much views!
- You can use Backlink building methods to ask people to add your link to their website
- This way, your traffic increases and so does your page authority.
- If your podcasts aren’t picking up, do a guest entry in other Influencial podcast
- Add a bonus section in it → bonuses and giveaways are always helpful
SPEAK AT EVENTS AND CONFERENCES:
This is important, especially when you are starting up!
One needs to speak at conferences for
- More visibility
- And networking ( Knowing other speakers)
- When you get to know the other big influencers in your niche : it’ll be a kick start for you.
USING SOCIAL MEDIA:
REPURPOSE ALL BLOGS INTO YOUTUBE VIDEOS:
- It is said that 70% of video making time is used to create script
- This way we get more visibility and it’s always good to have video content
FACEBOOK BOOST WITH RETARGETING:
RETARGETING reduces CPC significantly
HAVE CLICK TO TWEET THIS LINK:
- U can have this under quotes
- Under unique tips
- Under each blog post
SHARE THE CONTENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET THE FULL BLOG POST!
Use OnePress Social Locker plugin for this
IMPORTANT READS :
- Back Link Building (Complete Guide)
- Building Email List (Complete Guide)
REPUBLISH – UPDATE
FIND UNDER-PERFORMING CONTENT
- Top 5 positions get 70 percent of clicks.
- Search console → Search Analytics → click impression , position.
- More impressions for a search result but >5 rank? Update it!!
UPDATE CONTENT :
- Post latest photos / Screenshots
- Improved site structure – Add More sections based on comments / New customer pain points
- Bonus steps
- A page loses ranks eventually.So update to get back the position.
- When you touch up on latest trends and news – Google’s ML notices and gives us a boost.